At the beginning of the summer, Dulce and Michael reached out to us about redoing their ancient e-commerce website. We had an instant taking to this likable couple and were excited to help them give their online presence a makeover!
The client went from using a Yahoo Business Online Store to a modern WordPress WooCommerce e-store. This isn’t just a website that sells products, but also a website that provides a wealth of information about wild harvest products made in Alaska. It took lots of planning, teamwork, and organization, but we are both very happy with the results!
Check out their new mobile-friendly, modern and streamlined website: www.alaskabirchsyrup.com
Use our celebratory coupon code “october10” to get 10% off.
While you’re on their site make sure you check out their story! It’s a great inspiration for anyone wanting to start their own successful small business in Alaska.
- Inputting over 50+ products
- New Photos for the website (products and location shots)
- Importance of Speed – Used WP Engine Hosting
- Providing baskets where the customer has multiple choices to pick from (products with multiple variants).
- Using PayPal Pro
- New Color Scheme
- Re-organization of site store and educational information
- Client Friendly sections to update (Recipes, Harvest Journal, Events, Products) – Offered in-house basic video tutorials specific to this site.
- SEO – optimized images, URLs optimized for keywords, analytics hooked up and tacking, future SEO work scheduled for the additional URLs they own (one-page keyword optimized sites)