Been putting away acorns for the winter
Hi All, well we have been slacking on a blog. But for good reason. Myself, Liz, Amber, Maree, Crista, Thom & Susan have just been cranking projects with some great clients.
All shiny & modern we are proud of our Google wrangling and pixel monkeying this summer & fall.
See some of that work below…. ….or perhaps watch a squirrel video on youtube
- 1st Alaska tours was a great site full of wonderful Arctic Circle photography and Northern Lights so fun.
- Silver Tip Cabins: Fun project for fishermans lodge super close to the Trophy fulled Kenai River.
- Blazy Construction: 2 years in the making. Kelly and his crew were great to work with. Lovely photography made this job a treat.
- Mana Technologies: Real fun learning about super efficient power & heat systems. A treat for any geek/nerd (yes we admit it we are geeks).
- Alyeska Appraisals: CeCe the boss is the official nicest lady in Girdwood, Alaska. Was a pleasure making this website, all based upon her current business card design and colors